Well, let’s begin by saying, “Thanks!” To keep this project alive (and kicking) we’re going to need the support of the community here and so the fact that you already want to help is a fantastic start.
So how can you help? Send. Us. Links. Send us one link every couple of weeks, or send us fifty links in an hour. As long as they’re links of Spilled Ink (and as long as the links are submitted during the correct time), we’re going to appreciate it (
so much that we’ll be tempted to jump through the screen and kiss you). We can then take it from there by checking out each one and putting it in our magical Queue box if we so desire.
You might be thinking, “Why bother? That’s not helping much. It’s just sending them links they’ll already end up seeing.” No. Take five minutes to go to the Spilled Ink tag page and scroll down. Do not read anything. Just keep scrolling. Take a break after a while and look at the date of when things are posted (you need the missing extension for this).
Chances are, the date is still the same as it was when you began. Can you imagine less than five people being able to read all of that in one day on top of all the “real life” responsibilities? If we want to be able to showcase some great, and not-so-known, writers, we’re going to need some help.
Sending us links is the biggest way to help us out, but there are other ways, of course!
Reblogging this to your page will help to get the word out. Or you can also create your own interesting post with an explanation of how awesome this project is. Either is a huge help!
You may also rely on your own twisted creativity (and let’s face it, we are all far too creative here) and resort to brainwashing*, blackmail*, coercion*, or idle threats*.
If you have any questions or ideas concerning the Spilled Ink project, send us a message and we’ll respond promptly in 1-3 business days (not really).
Remember to tag your works with #Spilled Ink and most importantly, keep writing!
but a humble slave to Miss. Lillian’s needs.)
*Any illegal methods used to help the progression of this project, and any resulting law suits or court cases, are not the fault of this blog.
- rexilsor reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- ablushfrommyfingertips reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- hexacolors reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- myfaerie reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- motherfuckgepetto likes this
- consciousnessawareness likes this
- daeizm likes this
- kihaku2 reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- kihaku2 likes this
- spacewrangler likes this
- lightningtheraintransformed likes this
- whispered-dreams-decayed likes this
- rockseelestrange likes this
- iamdeeplyrooted likes this
- snagamat reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- snagamat likes this
- spilling-your-ink reblogged this from spilling-your-ink and added:
- theghostdoe reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- cinniie likes this
- mybelovedkristin likes this
- takingstockofwhatmattersmost reblogged this from spilling-your-ink and added:
- takingstockofwhatmattersmost likes this
- cocosmodernlife likes this
- theredone69 reblogged this from burning-stories
- sandcastle-decisions reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- joulyne reblogged this from poeticallyundead
- inbetweenemptyspaces likes this
- nakererurish likes this
- cafeofthedamned reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- a-poets-corner-of-a-room reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- a-poets-corner-of-a-room likes this
- nerdhuggerwrites likes this
- furthest-city-light reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- adumbrationsofthepast likes this
- kudipeaches likes this
- thedailydoodles likes this
- myinkstainedheart likes this
- lettersforburning likes this
- writelaughlove reblogged this from spilling-your-ink
- writelaughlove likes this
- poetdreamer likes this
- mikefrawley said: Thanks for making this available. I’ve run across some talented writers. I’ve also gained a few followers and couple of notes. Let’s be honest, we all like that. Thanks again.
- ruin-me likes this
- mikefrawley likes this
- whirl-on likes this
- spilling-your-ink posted this